"Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it."
Maya Angelou
I think I am successful in music. I love music and I try to listen to a song while I do something. When ever I listen to a song during doing my homework it makes me to participate well and to concentrate while I do my work. Also I love to play the cello. I started cello since I was 7years old. I enjoyed playing it and when ever I played the cello with the orchestra. I like how I was part of the melodies. I enjoyed making harmonies and making beautiful sounds. I was happy with doing activities that were part if a music like dances, singing a song, and playing instruments.
Even though I have successful things I also have things that I tried but I didn't success. Something that I was not successful was fighting with my younger sister. My sister and I always have great times with each other. We sometimes make things together and sometimes we make fun jokes. On the other hand we always have problems with miss communication or we often have problems with different ideas. When ever my parents get something for us we fight to get the better one. My sister hates to lose as if she was a queen of America and she needed to get what she want. If we wanted the same thing we always argued. We could have buy the same thing but the reason was that I despise to have same things with other. Sometimes I just gave her the chance to feel happiness. But since we fight a lot I want to reduce fighting. I will try hard to understand her and to fix my wrongs for her. However my sister desperately wanted to win. I want to success stop fighting with her or to h=get along with each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment